Monday, April 30, 2012

Let's Go Over This...

I just wanted to write a quick summary of myself, so here it goes:
I use an in-biological name that makes me feel more comfortable.
My "style" is whatever I choose to where on that day.
I don't judge based on appearance, for I love inner beauty as much as outer.
Music is an amazingly inspirational thing.
I'll try any food once.
I like to think of myself as a leaning-gothic, jolly Hatter fantastic.
I don't idolize, I simply love people.
I write...a lot.
I aspire to go out around town in retro go-go boots and long, dark clothing and a cane.
I adore make-up(though I'm no good at applying it).
Something about the 70s(though I wasn't alive then)makes me positively giddy.
I shall forever regard Robert Downey Jr., Johnny Depp, and Ewan McGregor as three of the most amazing actors I shall ever be privileged enough to witness on the screen.
Drawing is my muse, singing my hobby.
That's probably not all, but enough to get a good view of where I'm coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment