Sunday, May 6, 2012

Poser

I don't believe that there is such a thing as a poser of gender. Whatever you feel you are, is what you are. If you transition from female to male, then date a guy, it doesn't mean you're straight. Unless you know you are. If you are a girl, feel like you're cross-dressing when you put on makeup, you might be. It all depends on who you are and what you know yourself to be. People in the LGBT community don't choose who they are attracted to and who they are, they just know. This does not necessarily mean you have to know who you are. For some, it comes as easily as riding a bike. But for me, and others alike or not so, I am still trying to find out just exactly who and what I identify as. Whether I'll know in the future is entirely up to how I develop and how much I learn about myself. And I'll be alright even if I never find out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment