Friday, May 18, 2012

Help Me Be a Wife

I'm not absolutely sure how I'll be standing relationship wise when I'm older. Am I going to make a good partner? Or will I be the one singing at other people's weddings? What will I be?
I have joked with my friends countless times that when and if I get married, I'll wear an emerald green tux with green rhinestones on it. We laugh about it and how ridiculous it sounds.
I'm not sure though. Is it possible for me to have that much confidence? I have never thought of myself getting married, simply because I want to travel and live and explore. It hasn't occurred to me until now that I can do all these things with someone by my side. We could adventure and live and laugh. And if I get old and have children, adopted or natural, I'll pass down my stories about how much we loved life. One day, I hope that I can find that person who I've been looking for and we can belong and be and all that goes into togetherness. I'm not sure if I'll make the best significant other, but I'll try and try and if we fall apart, I'll start over again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment